الموضوع في 'اللغات' بواسطة sasuke_uchiha, بتاريخ ‏25 مايو 2009.

[ مشاركة هذه الصفحة ]

حالة الموضوع:
مغلق
  1. I just don't understand life!
    For a few seconds it seems like endless happiness and joy* and then it turns to be a black nightmare which you will never wake up from . your beloved ones start to disappear away from you * never coming back * not being able to see them once again or whatever there is . you'll start to feel very lonely and no one will be there by your side . you will try to survive from this endless night * which you can never escape from .
    This is life to every single one in this whole world . you should get away from people * so that you won't be hurt if they left you forever as the rest . don't take friends by your side * they will hurt you in the end . live in the darkest side of life * so that your enemy won't find you no more . don't be happy with your life * it will end soon * be careful not to let anyone fool you * be careful of believing in everyone * you're sill just as the kids . Just be yourself and don't let your guard down

This is why I hate my life .​

• أعجبني أعجبني x 1
  2. woooooooooooooooow nice like it thanxxxx friend

3. very nice topic..

i like it..

thanx so much..

4. yaaaaaaay
    wooooooow
    very sweet topic it make my heart fly
    thanks 100000 time

5. thanks for the comment ^^
    thanks for the comment + you're welcome

you're welcome * I like your toppics too XD

6. wOoOoOoOoOw
    uthlmoooooooooo..

7. very nice topic

but i think life is great
    so love your life

thank you

8. thanks for he comment * but my life isn't great * from any point you see it

thanks for the comment ^^"

9. thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx friend

10. you're welcome

thanks for all of you who posted a comment here ^^"

حالة الموضوع:
مغلق