About Friend

الموضوع في 'اللغات' بواسطة Ǎηγα, بتاريخ ‏14 أكتوبر 2009.

[ مشاركة هذه الصفحة ]

حالة الموضوع:
مغلق
  1. [​IMG]

Hello GirlZ and GuyZ

What is friendship

It is an in-depth relationship combining trust* support* communication* loyalty* understanding* empathy* and intimacy

These are certainly aspects of life that all of us crave

Being able to trust and relax with your friend is a big part of friendship

But How To Grow A friend

There are 12 steps To GROW a friend

People Equal Friends

There is a certain chemistry with friends just as in a love relationship. Therefore* contact with other people is the first building block to grow a friend. Friends can't grow in a vacuum. Best friends take time

Talking Is Essential among Friends

Talking between friends requires reciprocity. In a mutually satisfying friendship* both friends talk and both friends listen. Friends talk appropriately to each other

Friends Acknowledge Friends

Friends acknowledge each other when talking. Many conflicts in your personal relationships can be avoided if you will take the time to acknowledge other's feelings and points of view

Friends Listen to Friends

Listening to friends in an important step in building a closer friendship. We often take listening for granted* never realizing what it means to really listen to a friend

Friends Attend to Friends

Friends focus during conversations. Friends pay attention in conversations. It means that your ears* your eyes* your body and your feelings are all focused on that person at the time

Friends Show Empathy With Friends

Empathy is identifying with your friend's feelings and seeing life through your friend's eyes. Confidences are freely given when they are received with empathy among friends

Friends Touch Friends

Touching is a warm form of communication between friends. When you see best friends communicating* you will notice friends "listen with their eyes*" stand close together* and touch comfortably

Friends Praise Friends

Affirmation is a powerful tool for growing a friend. Genuine praise can affect your friends' lives. Be liberal with praise for all of your friends* including your casual ones

Friends Are Loyal and Trustworthy

Trust and loyalty go hand-in-hand for friends. Friends can trust you with their secrets* both large and small* because good friends never break a confidence. Good friends are forever loyal

Friends are Equal

Friends are on a seesaw. In a healthy relationship* friends are equals. Not 50/50 every time* of course* but with a true* lasting friendship it always evens out in the end

Friends Reveal Their Feelings

We feel closest to our friends when we are suffering together* when we feel like our friend needs us* or when we feel a friend has shared something of great importance with us

Friends Do Not Mind Read

The person who thinks* "If you really liked me* you could read my mind" can not have an adult friendship. No friend can read your mind. And you can not read your friend's mind

THE LAST WORD

There is no substitute for a friend

[​IMG]

• أعجبني أعجبني x 1
  2. جاري تحميل الصفحة...

مواضيع مشابهة في منتدى التاريخ
    what do you think about me ... اللغات ‏14 يناير 2010
    ||some thing about your school day || اللغات ‏5 ديسمبر 2009
    accoune about Africa اللغات ‏8 مايو 2009
    a nice poems about my mom اللغات ‏10 ابريل 2009
    Sad Friendship اللغات ‏26 ديسمبر 2009
    ... ][ Some Friends Are Forever ][ ... اللغات ‏12 ديسمبر 2009