My Words ~

الموضوع في 'تدوينات الأعضاء' بواسطة ẌĬάħ_Ŝợửļ, بتاريخ ‏16 سبتمبر 2011.

[ مشاركة هذه الصفحة ]

1. Hi

Rain in my heart the tears wont stop tonight in the end you let me behind , like something temporarily forgotten I miss you the world without you trembles in the dark , though i want to see you oh my girl the reason i cant meet you is because i don`t want to hear your good bay , baby i still love you don`t cry anymore you are always being a cry baby and even that part of you is so sweet , but now someone else not me is wiping away your tears but i love you you are unforgettable alive only in my memories this feeling is forever your scent , from that day we embraced will never leave my body baby i still love you i cant take it off this cross on my chest with your name in graved on it baby you are my love this world , without you trembles in the dark it would be nice if this was just a dream though i want to see you oh my girl the reason i cant meet is because i don`t want to hear your good bay even now i love you you are unforgettable I`m just living in memories , this feeling will last forever even if ceaseless rain falls on my lonely heart eternally drenching it , I cant say good bay cause i love you

I Will Write Stuffe That I Like Here

2. I have to say it's awesome I haven't ever read some thing like that before

3. Thank You ^^"