neji

الموضوع في 'ألبوم صور الـ أنمي' بواسطة كيرارا, بتاريخ ‏18 سبتمبر 2008.

[ مشاركة هذه الصفحة ]

1. يسلمووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووو

الصووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووور

رووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووعه

:Ilovit::Ilovit:

2. يسلموووووووووووووووووووووووو

3. شكراااااااااااااا على المرور العطر

4. شكرااااااااااا على المرور الرائع
    الله يعطيك الف عافية

5. cotton

It is a good artical and helpful for me to read it.There is a short story as follows:Hani primary school in the town of Hani Quebec, Canada. The school has more than 200 students in primary and secondary school buildings the town is the most beautiful buildings, schools, shade trees, singing boiling noise, went into the school, such as watercolor painting, but you take a rise, see the school building Before the flag floating on a long black thing, Kazakhstan, there are two legs! Cotton is a right? Ha ha, you guess it right. Yes, a cotton. Some accurate that is, Mr. Bulrushlion the cotton, which is the primary Hani Xiaoqi. Hani is a primary school called Bulrush? Juan who founded the lion. He set up the primary aim is that children learn to love. Floating flag of the cotton is to love when he was out of a cotton. The cotton, now has become the school's landscape. In 1912, Bulrushlion University in a study of love, he fell in love with a class of students. He is the first to see her fall in love with her, ah, that year Bulrush? Juan lion18-year-old, he entered the University of doors on the first day he met her, met with love. Bulrushlion how well-being, ah, in this world there is really a person can love him. He awe and gratitude in this world, he thanks the sun, moon, wind, trees and water. Just think, no matter who the day or early Wan day, he will not be met her ah. Thanksgiving with his frame of mind to study hard and hope to use their knowledge in exchange for wealth and well-being of his wife. He was quietly said to myself: "I exist for her, I would like for her well-being of the fight. If I can not let her well-being, I love the word I would never Zhang Bukai." Four years have passed, Bulrushlion to safeguard them his love. He has not told her he loved her, oh, he said, but he said the action is. He had a tree planted in her name, but also in a dark night in a small way to write 999 "I love you." He had been in the classroom, she let go of the drawer a little money. Soon will be graduating from college, she has become more and more beautiful, Bulrushlion are more cherished her. Lancome eye shadow, she should use the right, she should wear Chanel jacket, and her lips to drink champagne Cook is appropriate, the Patek Philippe watch for her very, very Guerlain perfume to show her and Wah Kwai Beautiful, she should be young and beautiful when there is a car of their own, not like other women, the young do not have the money to enjoy the money when the old, I bought a car, what it is or Mercedes-Benz Laosi Lai Sri Lanka? Bulrushlion break with both hands with fingers carefully plan the future of life, all of a sudden, his heart pumping a bit, he's distressed, money, when I can earn money? After many days of consideration, he decided to give up this feeling. The day before school, Bulrushlion who sold everything: watches, radios, bicycles, just buy a new shirt, sister of woven scarf. He asked the good, a city of Dire called the most luxurious restaurant, go there to eat as long as 3,000 Canadian dollars on the line. He detailed a head count of money, God, still 20 Canadian dollars, how do? But he has not a superfluous things can be sold. If he can usually use the money to the students, but now the school, which his nerve to mouth opening to the students. I found what? I found what? He repeatedly to talk about again and again, to the side of the circle looking at the floor. Suddenly, his eyes light up, he saw the body of cotton, which he just bought near cotton, or a new, perhaps, be able to exchange money. He went downstairs, he lived downstairs?????. He knocked on the door, there is no need to ask a cotton, he needed the money. Until the seventh to knock on his door, he sold his cotton, he sold 30 Canadian dollars. That day, Bulrushlion with the girl he likes to eat Dire a dinner break. Dire restaurant is really warm and beautiful, she's very happy, Bulrushlion also very happy. Bulrushlion is wearing trousers to a single, the night temperature was 27 degrees below zero. Paid accounts, he left in the hands of 10 Canadian dollars. "Hey, wait." Go look at a few meters away a dozen of her, Bulrushlion a loud shout, he turned and ran back to the hotel and then bought a 10 per egg tart. "Your early." He said. Bulrushlion this way to leave his beloved woman. He was wearing trousers in a single 27 degrees below zero on the street walking. He would like to forget her, but love at last he can not forget. When he finally realized that he could not forget her, he had a more strenuous efforts. Another four years, Bulrushlion become a millionaire, he married his love back home. He redeemed the pants, and to build a primary school. Xiao Qi in the discussion, he try to go out of the year when Jiaoqi as cotton. "I do school aims to tell from here out of the men how to love a woman." He said, "That is why I insist that by doing cotton Xiaoqi. Men will see it to know how many things you No dedicated to the woman you love. Remind ourselves: do you really love from far. "._________________________________from:Age of Conan GoldFFXI GilAge of Conan Gold 2moons dilworld of warcraft gold

6. صور حلووة مرره يسلمو قلبي على الموضووع الحلو الصور الاحلى

7. شكراااااااااااا على المرور الرائع

8. مشكووووووووووووووووووووووووور على الصور

9. يسلموووووووووووو على المرور الرائع منور