Help Needed ^^"

الموضوع في 'منتدى مشاكل الكمبيوتر و الطلبات' بواسطة sasuke_uchiha, بتاريخ ‏19 أغسطس 2008.

[ مشاركة هذه الصفحة ]

1. السلام عليكم

انا أحتاج شوية مساعدة عن ال Mozilla Firefox

بعد ما سويت Up Date صار ما يشتغل و صار يطلع ليي إنه صار له crush

و يطلع ليي:

BuildID: 2008052906
    CrashTime: 1216499615
    InstallTime: 1216499508
    ProductName: Firefox
    SecondsSinceLastCrash: 103
    StartupTime: 1216499615
    Theme: classic/1.0
    URL:
    UserID: 1d97b885-ead6-4ae2-a797-167d546198e4
    Vendor: Mozilla
    Version: 3.0
    This report also contains technical information about the state of the application when it crashed.

إذا ممكن تعطوني حل إلى هذي المشكلة I'll be so thankfull for all of you

أخوكم sasuke_uchiha

2. سوري ما اعرف

لكن ان شاء الله

يساعدوك

3. بس خلاص حليت المشكلة

و بكتب الحل تحسباً إذا صار لأحد ثاني مثلي ...

بس تسوون Google desktop uninstall

من الـcontroal panel
    و بيرجع كل شي مثل ما كان =)

4. My happiness with you

It is a good artical and helpful for me to read it.There is a short story as follows:His handsome, refined, has a good work reputation is a good man. , As he did not seen his wife's pet, all outside the social turned down all day, directly from work to go home. Unit organized tourism, he declined. His colleagues laughed, Nanbu Cheng family placed a seven Ficus erecta Maoruo fairy? He did not answer, just laughed. That laugh all believe that he was enjoying the honey, oil transfer of a happy life. They went home knows that she did not flowery beauty. On the other hand, thin and black, also tall or short, rough, unruly, dirty, he may pick up fresh Shuang-ching's home, less than 10 minutes, she will be able to magazines, slippers, throw cushion everywhere. He does not get mad, and patiently to return them neatly. There are guests, she and her guests to eat for the first pot of dumplings, he apologized to the guests to see you smile, her temper is the first bowl of dumplings ... ... will certainly give her a tip. Sometimes the middle of the night awake, she would accompany him to the roof Kan Xingxing, he went. December in the north of the air as if frozen in general Chilled, after reading the stars to come back, she was frozen stiff as the root of popsicles, he wrapped her in his arms, a little bit warm. He loved her, everybody else can see clearly, but she do not know a person. Really do not know that her spirit of the problems some effort, in addition to continuing with him to eat drink, stay at home playing with building blocks that is, or the train was running the house with a toy gun to the vase on the table Broken. Sometimes she would even forget his name, sometimes with other people will call his name. She is also an inspiring area of natural smart woman. Love to laugh, smile with no side Yanger not, is to walk in the footsteps of the jump, like a bird Zhanchiyufei. At that time, she was a wizard of odd Huang Rong Qiao, who is simple and honest and simple Jing Gege, the well-being as a wanton was a stretch of the flowers, are all over the world overflow with incense. The third year after the marriage, she gave birth to her son, the son of six months when the accident died. She is from that time the disease is schizophrenia, the hospital stay for a year, when a good time bad condition. Doctors said the disease can not go to the root, or you go home Yang Zhao. Not a child, she was crazy, that way cheerful flow of movement, this "snap" sound, the string broken. But the day had to go off. He fumbled to learn to cook, fried eggs, broken eggshell in the bowl, a question was seized, the pot of oil has caught fire. Ao is the porridge, she suddenly heard in the living room screaming, running quickly in the past, she has broken a thermos bottle to cup. He was in the middle of the night, "Hua Hua" awakened by the sound of the water, eyes open one, all dripping wet, she squatted in a corner, I do not know when to open the screw tap ... ... to take care of him like a child, she Yaohong dinner with Her game. Good point, she sat on her son's room with his son's toy to cry, crying themselves hoarse, how could not advised. Very tired, and many people advised him that she did have, and you take care of her a few years, is still done. Taking advantage of the young, from the one to find. Otherwise, you can catch up in this life. He did not answer, just smiled. Sunshine good time to get dressed, she's neat, holding her hands Street. She Shouyi Zhi Tang Hulu, he just love Valentine's small, like Britain bought to Britain. She no longer refers to a Kaohong Shu, he bought Britain in Britain, holding her, and she finished, she handed it to re-Tang Hulu. Sometimes all of a sudden she has violated the disease, despite opening up automobiles splash lying on the road in the middle, his face scared white hair cool hand, it scared the driver of a cold sweat, and even scolded him neuropathy. He can be separated from the second or worse in five holding out her hand and walking on the street, he fears that she stay at home for a long time will be bored time. In this way they have been over 15 years. 15 years her capricious illness, bad times do not recognize him at home to crack a Guowan all, he had bite and bite, even in the middle of the night and secretly take up his scissors bar, with good will He was crying arm injuries, said the victims suffered his own ... ... The men were models of readers Baoliao out, and I do the reporters to interview their friends. Before, all the way like a lot, with regard to the suffering, sacrifice and dedication on. A man, several decades to take care of his wife's illness, and the pain and suffering, it is not difficult to imagine. In the later found not to imagine the look: very clean, there is a window of the plum blossom in full bloom Peng, the petite wife of a man closely linked arms with the Xiaoniaoyiren gentility. The smooth forehead shining eyes, and she can not make a person sick for more than a decade together. Throughout the interview process, did not hear a man say complain. Finally, a friend and was unable to escape: for so many years and never thought of giving up on her? More than a decade, such as day care for a patient, hard not to feel it? A man forced a woman get taken on the shoulder, still laughing. Honestly, thought. On one occasion I really angry, and would like to leave for good. But just under two steps forward and then fixed on the pace. Yes, I love her, I can not leave her no matter. In her, I very tired, but left her heart, I will, my happiness, and her ... ...___________________________________from:age of conan goldcheap Dofus KamasEVE ISKDofus Kamasworld of warcraft gold

5. هلا ساسكي

والله انا ما استعمل المتصفح Mozilla Firefox

انا استعمل Internet Explorer

والله غريبه هذي المشكله ما اعرفها

ان شاء الله يساعدوك الاعضاء

اخوك Luffy

6. the first secret of success

self-trust is the first secret of success.-------------------------THE website offer Fast and Secure wow powerleveling service. wow power leveling 60-80, Cheap wow power leveling. Buy WoW Gold The Professional WoW Power Leveling! Powerlevel now. WOrld of warcraft Power Leveling, wow power leveling bloom of true love associated with this time of year!